HMF Express’ Wilmington operation was affected by Hurricane Florence, which forced us to shut down the Wilmington operation on Wednesday, September 12th.
We are happy to say that most of the wind and rain has left the Carolina coast and our Wilmington, NC facility. The building is in pretty good shape after the very slow moving storm moved through late last week and through the weekend. We hope soon to be able to start the process of getting back to what we love – making hollow metal and shipping it on time!
Wilmington, NC Update
Our Wilmington, NC facility is in pretty good shape after the very slow storm moved through late last week. We are hoping to get orders flowing ASAP. Below is an outline of our situation and goals
• Most of Wilmington (incl. our facility) is without power but emergency response crews are here and working hard to make repairs
• No ground transportation can move in or out of Wilmington currently
• We are working on moving orders to ship from our other facilities
• We are committed to shipping all orders currently in house before shipping any new orders
• Wilmington ship dates will be announced when freight carriers begin service again
• Our other facilities are open for orders as soon as all orders in-house are cleared
• Contact us for further information!
We will be in touch as we know more and conditions change!