Z astragals add security and cover gaps between doors.
- usually mounted to inactive door leaf
- supplied with countersink holes for flat head screws
- contains strike, flush bolt, or other hardware preps as needed
- standard dimensions are:
- height is 1 inch less than door opening
- width is 1 53/64 inches with ¾ inch legs
- 14 gauge thickness
- screw holes 1 1/2 inches from each end, 3 ½ inches above and below hardware cut outs, and maximum 12 inches on center
- cold rolled steel or A60 galv.
Don’t see what you need here? Contact our sales team and tell us what you need.