Transom frames can provide natural or borrowed light to brighten any entrance. Alternatively, use panels to create dramatic architectural effects while fitting standard size doors into tall openings.
- Use mullions for large openings or to create architectural features.
- Use panels, display windows, and other materials to do more than just share light with these frames.
- Unlimited customization options
- Factory primer per ANSI A250.10
- Opening width, height and jamb depth to your specification
- All masonry or drywall profiles, or send us your custom profile
- Various anchor options
- 16, 14, or 12 gauge cold rolled, galvannealed, G90 galvanized, and stainless steel
- KD drywall
- KD for field assembly
- KD for customer to weld
- Factory welded:
- Face welded
- Continuously welded
- Lead lined available
Lead Time Options
- Standard: 8 to 10 business days¹
- Express: 1 to 7 business days²
- Turbo: ships the same day you order
¹ Consult factory for options on larger projects, 25-day standard lead time for stainless
² Lead time based on available capacity at time of order
Don’t see what you need here? Check out our elevations, KD drywall systems, or specialty frames!