Flush glazed door lights, louvers, or panels are integral to the door construction. A pocket up to 1 1/4″ gives space for glazing or a panel up to 1 1/8″ thick.
Order your flush glazed door with the bead installed, and the door will show up on your dock or at the job site ready for your glazing contractor.
- Hardware prep and reinforcement options
- Any hinge locations
- Full range of custom heights and widths
- Both standard and custom door thicknesses
- 3/8″ to 1″ glass, solid panels, hollow metal panels, screens, louvers, or other captive panels
- Butted or hemmed, squared or beveled, seamed or seamless edge options
- Inverted or flush, top or bottom channels
- Polystyrene, steel stiffened, or temperature rise cores
- 12, 14, 16, or 18 gauge cold-rolled steel, A60 galvannealed, G90 galvanized, and stainless steel material options
Lead Time Options
- Standard: 8 to 10 business days¹
- Express: 1 to 7 business days²
¹ Consult factory for options on larger projects, 25-day standard lead time for stainless
² Lead time based on available capacity at time of order