This removable channel secures glass to the light opening in doors and frames. Normally the holes are countersunk for self-drilling screws.
- made of 16 gauge A60 galvanneal
- Standard U-shaped channel. Other profile options available.
- unprimed standard (primed on request)
- shipped loose standard (installed on request)
- screws included
- up to 8′ sticks
- holes drilled:
- 2″ from each end (rated or non-rated)
- up to 6″ on center (rated)
- 12″ on center (non-rated)
- width: 5/8″ minimum, up to unlimited maximum
- height: 5/8″ minimum, up to the width dimension at maximum
- custom profiles: (L-shaped, angled bead, with return(s), center-glazed profiles, etc.)
- radius frame beads
- solid bar stock (3/8″ x 5/8″)
- square tubing (5/8″ x 5/8″)
Don’t see what you need here? Contact our sales team with your questions.